- Last week, I was able to partake in a favorite springtime ritual -- preparing my bedroom for open-window weather. Read about it on Washingtonian's Open House blog. (here)
- Another perfect spring outfit proves why See Jane has become my favorite style blog. (here)
- Fascinated by these witty and brilliant tips from John Steinbeck on writing. (here)
- I can't wait to make this breakfast recipe for brussels sprouts bacon and egg hash (here)
- DC's FreshFarmMarkets are fully back in action with the arrival of spring. Look for a market near you for the best produce in the region. (here)
- Ready Set DC's Fashion District is coming up April 12. Buy tickets to support local talent. (here)
- I'm looking forward to soaking up some English country inspiration from Heart Home Magazine (here).
- Thirst DC is hosting a fun brunch for creative minds this Sunday, talking art and drinking mimosas. (here)
Weekend Link Love
Saturday, March 24, 2012
I recently stumbled upon this lovely and incredibly simple DIY from Joy Cho at Oh, Joy. All it takes are simple white flowers (so many kinds in abundance this time of year) and neon gaffers tape. Et Voila -- the perfect hostess gift. Read the full DIY here.
Labels: weekend link love